A chiropractor is a healthcare professional whom the main focus is to diagnose and treat neuromuscular disorders through the manipulation or manual adjustment of the spine. At Oakville’s chiropractic center, our professionals help to reduce pain and improve functioning of our clients. In addition, our chiropractors educate patients on how they are able to maintain their health through exercises, back treatments and ergonomics.
At Oavkille, chiropractic visit will often be requested as a result of an immediate need for pain relief. That twinge you realize you feel in your back suddenly becomes an excruciating pain that has you reaching for the phone to find help. The HealthMax clinic has emergency chiropractor treatments and services available for patients that need assistance immediately. Chiropractic treatment for care can help develop a program and maintain a plan to help improve health and prevent pain from re-occurring. Chiropractic treatments may include a variety of specialized techniques including manual adjustments, joint mobilizations, flexion-distraction therapy, stretching, exercise and deep tissue techniques such as Active Release Technique (ART) and Graston Technique (GT).
To learn more about Oakville’s chiropractor, please contact our clinic to find more information on personalized services suitable for you.
If your feeling the following, call Oakville’s Chiropractic Center today to get more information on how to treat these conditions:
- Lower back pain and leg pain
- Neck Pain
- Repetitive strains
- Muscle and joint pain of the shoulder, hip, knee and foot
- Sports injuries
- Car accident injuries
- Arthritic pain
Book an appoitment today
- Relief of pain
- Improved posture
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Improved strength and endurance of the body
When back pain is debilitating, you may be seeking for immediate ways to address the issue. Whether you are feeling the pain in your lower or upper back, unable to stand or sit, or feeling discomfort when sleeping, you are recommended to seek physiotherapy treatments to help you come back to a regular lifestyle. Muscle relaxers and painkillers tend to mask the underlying problem, as they will help to dull the pain for a short period. To provide a treatment plan that will address the root cause of the issue and prevent further problems, our team of chiropractors and massage therapists can help you to find a solution to back pain you are looking for.
Our chiropractors at Oakville will provide a comprehensive assessment to help identify if a strained ligament, poor posture, or something more “mechanical” in nature causes your pain. Often your daily activities, including work and hobbies will have you repeating the same motions constantly. By doing these same movements every day, it can cause your back to hurt as your chances of pulling a muscle or joint is greater. Examples include: lifting your with back as opposed to your knees, bending your back during gardening and carrying a child on the hips. A chiropractor will provide treatment to help correct alignment. He or she will also give you a series of exercises to do at home to help you break bad habits and strengthen your muscles.
- Consultation: The patient will meet with the Oakville’s chiropractors at HealthMax to provide a brief history on their back pain and life routine.
- Case History: Then the chiropractor will identify the areas by asking a series of questions and learning more about the different lifestyle factors, which include family history, occupational information and more.
- A physical examination: The chiropractor will use various methods to determine the spinal pain that require treatment. These treatments will include advanced methods and techniques that will facilitate the recovery process.